Just a girl blogging about her life with a chronic illness

Just a girl blogging about her life with a chronic illness

Thursday, July 25, 2013

New friends

I dont know if I was crazy or not, but I thought my fibro was going away for a while. I was starting to feel better, and by better I mean not having to stop any psychical activities to rest, or actually being able to fall asleep at night. I still hurt, I still felt dizzy, I still had that darn "fibro fog". But I was starting to be a little bit happier, I noticed that I was engaging in more activities and laughing more. I didnt feel that heavy cloud over me telling me to stop. I made two new friends who I know are a God thing. They might be reading this so hey guys. But recently I have been feeling like I dont have any friends. I know I have some friends but they felt very distant recently, everyone doing their own thing. I needed some encouragement, to know that people actually cared enough to want to be around me. With Anden and Xana both going away to college this fall, I was worried I was just going to spend my time alone. It kinda scared me. I love these girls so much even though I have only known them for a short period of time, so if you are reading this, thank you. This dark cloud I have over me still comes back sometimes and I can tell that people notice. I dont like it. It comes back when I am sad, or when I am really hurting in my joints, or when I get very angry at what I cant do (with my fibro fog). I just need to get rid of this cloud, and I know I can.

No comments: