Just a girl blogging about her life with a chronic illness

Just a girl blogging about her life with a chronic illness

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

New Adventures





Im going to start posting more on this blog. I know I know I've said that a billion times but this time its true. Last weekend I started my freshman year of college. Crazy right? The past couple months have gone by so fast. I went to london (thats a whole story in itself), I went to senior prom, I graduated, went to the beach, and now I'm living in a dorm. Starting college and moving into a dorm was not something that I expected to do anytime soon with my health issues. But through many trials, including a dislocated hip on move in day, Ive done it. It may not last, but for now I'm hopeful. This is just a quick update, but expect many more very soon. 



My amazingly supportive family. 

No comments: