Just a girl blogging about her life with a chronic illness

Just a girl blogging about her life with a chronic illness

Friday, September 20, 2013

I Don't Know

I don't know how to get people to understand, that it just hurts. It hurts. Everywhere. Everday. All the time. Never stops. Its more than that also, I get so anxious and shaky around people. I feel nauseous all the time. I have a fever so often, yet I still go to classes and get things done. Almost every time I stand up I feel dizzy and sometimes I faint. I literally have times where I can NOT think. I can not. I don't know how to fix it, I feel so stupid when it comes to school work and classes because I can just simply not think. I get "fibro fog" and am completely out of it. I have made so many jokes out of the fact that I forget things because its just easier that way. Its easier than explaining everything to them. People don't understand how much it hurts. Psychically and even mentally. I barely ever complain about the pain I am in. But the few times that I do, I am REALLY hurting. A normal pain for me, that I can handle throughout the day, which I do most days, would be about the same as how a sprained ankle (or any other joint) would feel for you. Or how you would feel in your muscles after a hard workout, and I didnt even do anything. This makes it hard for me to tell if I have actually hurt myself at all, or if its just 'normal'. Please please please don't feel like you have to treat me any different, just know that I can't walk as far as you, I WILL forget words or just forget who I was even talking to. But I am trying, it hurts but I am trying very hard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Cam! I tried to email you a couple weeks ago but im sure if it worked! Email me at myfibrolife2012@gmail.com!!
Thanks!
-Ellee